Thursday, August 14

Blazing White






So today I went and did a small photoshoot with my sisters so we can give some photographs to my mum in an album or a frame for her birthday on Saturday. Therefore I wanted to wear something nice but casual at the same time so I settled for this.

I went for a black bodysuit which is underneath the blazer and is one of the best basics I've ever bought, I wear it so often! Also I wore my black high waisted jeans that I always wear. I'm sorry fashion police but they just go with EVERYTHING!
The sandals are my new favourite shoes. I'm not normally a big shoe person, they don't really fuss me if they go with your outfit then perfect, that's it! These sandals though are so comfy and flattering and I will definitely be taking them for walking around Venice next week! 
I added the black clutch which I bought years ago but it still goes with most outfit due to it being black.

The cream/off white blazer is the main item that makes this outfit, it's what adds a smart edge to a fairly casual outfit. I first wore this on my 18th birthday and it's the perfect cover up.

Blazer: H&M
Bodysuit: Missguided
Jeans: Topshop
Sandals: New Look

Liss x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count