Saturday, December 6

Autumn/Winter with Flash Floozy










Items:
Floral Crown - Flash Floozy*
Top - Oasis
Skirt - Vintage
Boots - Kurt Geiger

Recently I was kindly sent another floral garland from Flash Floozy. This garland is from their autumn/winter range but I also think it could be worn in spring. 

It is made from brown vine wire and has pink and peach coloured flowers dotted over it, as well as deep red pip berries. Now I'm not really much of a 'girly girl' and I'm not normally a fan of the colour pink but I actually really love this and it brings a cute girly element to my outfit. The peach colour and the deep red pip berries make it feel autumnal and a perfect autumn alternative accessory to a hat.


 It's very lightweight and comfortable to wear and ties up nicely at the back with a oxblood coloured ribbon.

You can buy it here: Floral Garland

Flash Floozy have a large selection of floral garlands and crowns in every colour and size and it would make a lovely Christmas present for any female.

Have a look at their selection and let me know which one is your favourite!

Also, how gorgeous are these heeled boots?!

Liss x

*Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count