Thursday, August 7

Lilu - Online Fashion Store

Recently I've been searching for a new online store to shop at for my holiday and other events that are coming up and I stumbled across Lilu on Instagram ( http://instagram.com/shopliluonline )
Lilu are a UK based online fashion store stocking the latest fashion trends along with a few timeless looking items too. As soon as I started looking at the items they had on their Instagram I just had to look at their website and I was not disappointed! They have everything from shorts to jackets to playsuits to shoes and accessories. 

As I was trying to decide what I might want to get from Lilu I had to remember the events I have coming up soon. I am going on holiday in less than two weeks and visiting places such as Santorini, Mykonos and Croatia all on a cruise. When on a cruise the evening dinner attire is to be smart and I love this but sometimes smart can be a tiny bit boring so I really needed something that looks smart and classy but is still stylish and beautiful looking. 
Lilu have an amazing selection of patterned and print items which I absolutely love but for this I thought I needed something a little more plain that can be 'jazzed' up with accessories. So therefore I chose this:

Images from Lilu website

This is a black wrap playsuit with long sleeves ( http://www.liluonline.com/item/black-wrap-playsuit-with-long-sleeves/12297 ). 
I really think this a such a classy alternative to a smart dress for a cruise ship dinner. It is made out of polyester which means that it does not crease easily (pros of being a fashion student is knowing about fabrics) which means it will also flow nicely across the body. I also think the waistband and the way the playsuit crosses over at the stomach area is extremely flattering and would look good on almost anyone.
It would be quite a diverse item also as it can be worn in the summer but also in colder months with a pair of tights, boots and a jacket. Which is why it is a perfect item, well done Lilu
It is also on sale at the moment! It was £36.00, now reduced to £18.00. How could you say no?

Please take a look at Lilu and all their social media pages!

Visit their website and let me know what your favourite item is!

Liss x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count