Monday, August 18

A Day at Windsor





On Saturday it was my mum's birthday so my family and I decided to go out for the day and we decided on Windsor and also Virginia Waters. It was a lovely day out as I haven't been to Windsor since I was a lot younger so it was nice to go back and see it again. It is a lovely place full of history and in that sense it reminds me of Oxford. 

The weather was changing all the time before I left and I was wearing a t-shirt but brought this jumper with me too as it got colder due to the wind. This is a jumper I have bought recently from Topshop. It is a very light blue cropped jumper that is slightly longer at the back than the front. It is so warm but at the same time it is fairly thin knit and light weight and was perfect for just 'chucking' on to keep me warm on Saturday. It is from Topshop's new summer into autumn range and I love it. 
I also wore my trusty black Topshop jeans and my black sandals from New Look.

I'm going on holiday tonight but don't worry, posts will still be going up and you have holiday outfits to enjoy when I'm back!

See you in 10 days!

Liss x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count