Thursday, August 21

Forget Me Knots Scarves



“We Are Creative, We Are Individual, We Are Strong"- Forget Me Knots 

Recently I've teamed up with the lovely brand, Forget Me Knots Scarves! Forget Me Knots is a brand that design and sell beautiful real silk scarves. 
The scarves are designed by Natalie Palmer and the brand has two collections out a year. The scarves are made by using photography and image manipulation to put them together and are then digitally printed onto crepe back silk.

Their current collection is called 'English Tropics' and is inspired by tropical prints such as palm trees and pineapples and are mixed with the muted colour palette of the English countryside. 

I absolutely adore the look of these scarves. They're so fresh looking and unusual in a good sense. I can imagine someone walking up to me when I'm wearing one and trying to work out what the patterns and colours are because they're so interesting looking. I'm normally one to play it quite safe when wearing scarves but these, well I'd love to wear any of them. They would immediately jazz up an outfit and make any boring or plain outfit interesting looking. 
The colours are great for pairing with most other colours as they have both slightly brighter colours with the classic monochrome, blues and lighter hues. 

I will be doing a Forget Me Knot styling post in the future showing you how to wear and style up these beautiful scarves so look out for that in the future!


Which one is your favourite?

Liss x

1 comment:

Visitor Count