Friday, July 4

Zara Sale

Every time there is a Zara sale, you know. It's tweeted, posted and talked about everywhere and the summer sale is currently under way and I couldn't help but buy a few items. I have learnt something from this sale and that's: if you like it and it's in your size, buy it, because I missed out on the most amazing pair of shorts. Gutting when that happens. Anyway let's get on with it.

Here I am just going to show you 3 items (although I got more) I bought in the sale:


The Dungarees



My hair was so curly today

Dunagrees - Zara / Top - New Look / Shoes - New Look

Dungarees. I haven't owned a pair since I was little but I've always loved them so when I saw this pair in the sale I had to get them. It's so casual and great for just chucking on a summer day or at the beach. It's very adaptable as it can be worn with most things e.g. any top can be placed underneath, any jumper can be worn over it and tights can be worn with it making it easily wearable for almost all year round. I can just tell I'm going to be living it in this summer.

The Shorts




Shorts - Zara / Top - New Look / Shoes - Primark

These shorts were a quick last minute choice as you can't have too many shorts in the summer and at £7.99 you can't go wrong. I feel as though I have barely any shorts this year as mine as all too big for me this year (there are down sides to loosing weight!) so seeing these for so cheap I decided to get them. They're monochrome which means they'll fit into about 80% of my current wardrobe. They can also be worn in the winter with a pair of tights.


The Bodysuit





Bodysuit - Zara / Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

I saw this on another blogger months ago and thought I was too late to pick it up in Zara but I found it in the sale which makes things even better and for £7.99. I really love bodysuits as they can go on with most items especially jeans and considering how much I wear my beloved high waisted Topshop Joni jeans, they're perfect. They mean no problems with having to tuck tops into my jeans with fear of them coming out or having to be 're-tucked'.

Just a small insight into my sale items and what I could potentially wear them with.

Liss x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count