Tuesday, July 1

Fashion Show

From reading previous posts from June you may know that on my birthday I took part in a college fashion show. It was a massive stress and backstage was full of people panicking but in the end it was one of the best evenings ever.

We spent all day setting up the catwalk, background and chairs. We had several run throughs of everyone's outfits and with this came stress and a few disasters but it was all solved and turned out so well in the actual show. After run throughs we had a few hours for hair and makeup and it was safe to say everyone looked incredible. 

Then came the show and we were all nervous as this is something us but mainly the second year students had been planning for months and it all came down to this moment. The show was amazing, the atmosphere, the lights, everything was spot on. Adrenaline kicked in and we all just had to go for it.

The photos aren't the best as we haven't had the official ones back yet but when and if I get hold of them, I will definitely post them.


Modelling a friend's top

60s shift dress we had made in our first ever project.



Here are photos of a segment called Sculpted. On the left is my friend Lissy wearing a dress I made and on the right is me modelling a friend's dress and accessories.

These two photos are of a second years festival inspired designs that we wore. (Me on the left)




It was such a fun experience and I cannot wait until it's me modelling my final collection next year!

Liss x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count