Monday, July 7

This is Not a Jumpsuit




 Top - Next / Trousers - Zara / Wedges - New Look

I know what you're thinking, but that is a jumpsuit Liss? I know it looks like one but it's actually a pair of loose, very high waisted trousers and a strapless top. 
I'm obsessed with these trousers, they're amazing. They go with and look good with everything. For me they're the ultimate pair of trousers. As much as I love wearing skinny jeans and wear them most of the time, I also love wearing looser fitting trousers and have now got several pairs without realising it. They're stylish, comfortable and above all they feel like you're wearing pjs. I can't think of anything better. They're also soft and fairly light weight, the perfect 'slipping on at the beach after a swim' trousers.
You'll definitely be seeing this outfit again.

Liss x

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your style and your blog. Keep up the great posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look<3

    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Visitor Count