Tuesday, June 10

18th Birthday Outfit










I'm 18 at last and I've now entered the world of adulthood! 
On Friday it was my 18th birthday but I was busy all day modelling in a fashion show so I decided that I would have a big birthday celebration on the Saturday, 7th June. It was a garden party and I had about 80+ people there including family and friends. 
Seeing as it was my 18th and you only turn 18 once, I decided to go out and buy a whole new outfit (such a good feeling!). It was perfect for the day and the weather as the dress was light and 'airy' for the warm day but as the evening arrived the white blazer was just enough to cover me and keep me that bit warmer.

Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate my 18th!

Dress: Topshop - £38 
(suggest to go a size up as the chest area is smaller than a normal size 8)
Jacket: H&M - £24.99
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins - £18.00
Clutch bag: Dorothy Perkins - £12.99
Necklace: H&M  - £9.00
Perfume: Next - £12.00

Liss x
More photos to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count