Thursday, December 4

Up the Shard









                           









Just a short post!

I love London. There's just something about it, no matter how many times I go, I still love going back. So when I heard that my family and I were going for my dad's birthday, I couldn't be more happy as I hadn't been to London in a little while (since London Fashion Weekend).
For this trip we firstly went to see the poppies which was an incredible sight. So insane to think that each poppy represents a person.
Then we went and had coffee in the sunshine, next to Tower Bridge. The weather was so lovely and we just sat and relaxed, before walking across Tower Bridge and down the embankment towards the Shard.

I've been to the Shard before, earlier this year, but I wasn't complaining about going up twice in one year! If you've never done it, you definitely should.

My outfit for the day was very simple and just included a crop jumper from F&F, a leather gilet from Monki, Joni jeans from Topshop and heeled boots from Rocha John Rocha.

Enjoy the photos!

Liss x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count