Thursday, December 11

Christmas Wishlist 2014


When you were little I guarantee that every Christmas you would sit down and write a Christmas list for Father Christmas. In those days they were probably a long list of toys and gadgets from the Argos catalogue (come on, we all did it) but nowadays your list (if you have one) probably consists of Topshop and ASOS. Well mine does anyway...

Here are a few things on my Christmas list for this year:

Items are linked!

Yes I know, I'm probably the only girl into fashion that doesn't own this book but this Christmas I want this to change. I've heard great things about it and it's one of those books you can just flick through and feel inspired by.

I am a massive fan of this metallic trend at the moment, it just adds something to an outfit and you would just feel good pulling this out of your bag at the till. It would also make up for the amount of silver not actually in my purse...

This is the perfect crop top for that Christmas or even NYE party! Covered in gorgeous silver sequins you would probably feel like the disco ball itself! The colour means it's a very adaptable piece that could be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I would pair it with a high waisted midi skirt or leather trousers.

Another top yes, but a lovely one. Very simple and again, very adaptable. This would look great with a pair of high waisted black jeans and chunky black heeled boots and would look good with the neckline popping out from a large winter coat.

Like I said earlier, I love the metallic trend and I think these are perfect for winter. For those times that you're fed up of wearing boots all the time (yes, sometimes it really does get to that point) and you want to go for something a be different that adds another element to your outfit. These brogues are so 'on point' (isn't that what the cool kids say?).

I just love these plimsolls and I've asked for very similar ones myself for Christmas. These can be worn all year round and add a comfortable but stylish vibe to your outfit. These would dress down an outfit perfectly. Not to mention colour is so Christmassy!

Just a random 'want' of the month that I thought I would chuck in here. I think these mom jeans would be more flattering that most, they're slightly slimmer and high waisted than others I've seen. Get for when winter starts to ease off and we get back round to spring.

If I get this for Christmas this will be my go-to skirt of 2015 I reckon. So flattering around the waist and can be worn with most tops, from crop tops to body suits. There's not much more I can say because it's just so perfect. A great basic!

Another one of those books that you think that I should definitely being a fashion girl but shocker, I don't. A motivational book about the woman that started the fashion brand Nasty Gal. She went from broke to CEO in eight years. Apparently once you've read it you'll be raring to go and follow your own fashion dreams.

I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect fedora and I think I may have found it and just at the right time. I love wearing hats and if you know me I have a lot and I wear them as much as I can. A fedora in the winter just finishes off an outfit.

What's on your Christmas wishlist?

Liss x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count