Friday, September 5

Clean Laundry: Santorini


Recently I was sent these gorgeous little shorts by the lovely people at Laundry Boutique, an online shop that sells fashionable pieces with a quirky edge. They also have several stores popping up around the UK so look out for them.

The shorts are black with an elasticated waist with drawstring type material around the waist that can either be tied up in a bow or left to hang. The shorts also have a beautiful crocheted edge of flowers. The shorts are a great length and are so comfortable so that's why they were my choice for walking around Santorini on my holiday.

The shorts are so easy to style. Being black and a plain material apart from the crochet means that they are so adaptable and will go with pretty much anything. They are a great piece as they can be worn in summer but also in winter with a  pair of tights and boots and again because they're black they will go with any woolly jumper you own I guarantee

I can just tell I will be getting a lot of wear out of them and I really think they are a great basic piece to have in your wardrobe that you can wear with everything and build up from.

If you also want a pair of these shorts or anything else at all from Laundry Boutique, then check them out here and my readers get a 10% discount on Laundry Boutique by using my discount code: WHATLISSLOVES10 at the checkout! 

What items take your fancy?

Liss x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count